Lava stones come from the center of earth, bubbling to the surface as liquid stone that hardens as it cools. Mostly found in the ocean, lava stones have a deep spiritual significance in many cultures and often represent rebirth and resilience. They’re said to be a grounding stone that strengthens our connection to the earth. Some say they even have healing properties. And now, they’re a symbol of hope that reminds us of the ocean’s remarkable resilience and ability to heal.
- 100% recovered 4ocean Plastic cord
- 100% stainless steel bead finish and charm
- 6mm lava stones sustainably sourced from the Yunnan province of China
- Handcrafted by artisans in Guatemala
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable from 7–11”